UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 11
April 11 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 9-14 points, or 0.2 percent, on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.28 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 1.1 percent higher on Friday at 6,204.41, posting another weekly rise, helped by buoyant commodity stocks and continuing a run that has seen it outperform European indexes.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto , one of the world's biggest miners, has doubled its payment terms in a move that will force embattled suppliers to wait up to 90 days to be paid.
* DAILY MAIL: Daily Mail & General Trust PLC, the parent company of the British newspaper, the Daily Mail, is in talks with several private equity firms about a possible bid for Yahoo Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
* BP: Reliance Industries Ltd and BP Plc are in talks with the India government to drop the dispute on natural gas prices, which is now in arbitration, Livemint reported, citing an oil ministry official familiar with the developments who did not wish to be identified. (bit.ly/1RNC270)
* STANDARD CHARTERED: Standard Chartered Plc is looking to sell at least $4.4 billion of assets in Asia, Bloomberg reported citing people with knowledge of the matter. (bloom.bg/1WmBs22) Continuación...