UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 14
(Adds Poundland, Rio Tinto and Hays)
April 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 3 points, or 0.05 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.3 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed up 120.50 points, or 1.9 percent, at 6,362.99 points on Wednesday, led by mining and banks stocks, as strong Chinese export data helped to subdue concern over growth in the world's second-largest economy.
* UNILEVER: Consumer goods maker Unilever reported first-quarter underlying sales growth in line with expectations on Thursday, with increases in both pricing and volume.
* STOCK SPIRITS GROUP: Stock Spirits Group Plc, whose boss faces a growing defiance from largest investor, returned to profit in first quarter in its key Poland market as the group reported a 29 percent jump in quarterly revenue.
* BURBERRY: British luxury fashion brand Burberry said its second-half sales were hit by a drop in tourist spending in Continental Europe and weak demand in Hong Kong, and it expected the tough conditions in the sector to persist, impacting profit this year.
* POUNDLAND: British discount retailer Poundland said it was on track to broadly meet market expectations for full-year profit, even after a tough second half during which underlying sales fell 4.9 percent.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto has dropped a plan to stretch out the amount of time its suppliers must wait for payment, after widespread pushback from mining services firms and a request from the country's resources minister. Continuación...