US STOCKS-Futures little changed as bank earnings roll in
* Futures fall: Dow 3 pts, S&P 0.75 pts, Nasdaq 2.5 pts
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
April 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday as investors assessed quarterly earnings reports from big banks.
* Investors are keeping a keen eye on corporate earnings, although expectations are weak.
* S&P 500 companies on average are expected to post a 7.8 percent decline in first-quarter profit, according to Thomson Reuters data.
* Bank of America shares were down 1 percent at $13.68 in premarket trading after reporting an 18 percent slide in quarterly profit.
* Wells Fargo is also due to report before the market opens.
* The banks' results come a day after JPMorgan beat lowered expectations for first-quarter profit and revenue.
* Wall Street closed higher on Wednesday, lifted by financial stocks. Continuación...