US STOCKS-Wall St flat after bank earnings, economic data
* U.S. jobless claims down last week
* U.S. consumer prices barely up in March
* Bank of America, Wells Fargo fall after results
* Seagate sinks after disappointing estimates
* Indexes down: Dow 0.02 pct, S&P 0.07 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to open)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
April 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was flat on Thursday as investors parsed earnings of big banks, while data pointed to strength in the labor market, despite sluggish economic growth.
Bank of America and Wells Fargo posted lower quarterly profits and increased reserves to cover bad loans from their energy portfolios.
Bank of America shares rose 0.5 percent, while Wells Fargo was down 1 percent. Continuación...