US STOCKS-Wall St treads water after bank earnings, data
* U.S. jobless claims down last week
* U.S. consumer prices barely up in March
* Bank of America, Wells Fargo fall after results
* Seagate sinks after disappointing estimates
* Dow up 0.05 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq down 0.05 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
April 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was little changed in muted trading on Thursday as tepid earnings reports from big banks failed to excite investors.
Bank of America and Wells Fargo posted lower quarterly profits and increased reserves to cover bad loans from their stressed energy portfolios.
The results come a day after JPMorgan beat lowered expectations for first-quarter profit and revenue, fueling a rally on Wall Street. Continuación...