US STOCKS-Wall St inches higher after big bank earnings
* U.S. jobless claims down last week
* U.S. consumer prices barely up in March
* Bank of America, Wells Fargo fall after results
* Seagate sinks after disappointing estimates
* Indexes up: Dow 0.19 pct, S&P 0.15 pct, Nasdaq 0.15 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Abhiram Nandakumar
April 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street inched higher in muted trading on Thursday, propped up by financial stocks, as investors turn their focus on corporate earnings season.
Bank of America and Wells Fargo posted lower quarterly profits and increased reserves to cover bad loans from their stressed energy portfolios.
The results come a day after JPMorgan beat tempered expectations for first-quarter profit and revenue, fueling a rally on Wall Street. Continuación...