UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 15
(Adds futures, company news item)
April 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 2 points, or 0.03 percent higher on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.07 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed flat on Thursday, underperforming its European peers following a fall in housebuilders and fashion firm Burberry .
* STOCK SPIRITS: Vodka maker Stock Spirits Group Plc, under pressure from its largest shareholder, on Friday appointed Marek Sypek as managing director of its key Polish operations.
* BP: BP's shareholders have voted against Chief Executive Bob Dudley's $20 million pay deal for 2015, a rare investor revolt for such a major company, after it recorded a record annual loss.
* SABMILLER: Anheuser-Busch InBev will invest 1 billion rand ($69 million) to support small South African farmers as part of concessions agreed with the government to secure regulatory approval for its $100 billion-plus takeover of SABMiller, it said on Thursday.
* CHINA: China's economy grew at its slowest pace in seven years in the first quarter, however, indicators from the country's consumer, investment and factory sectors point to nascent signs the slowdown in the world's second largest economy may be bottoming out.
* COPPER: London copper was steady on Friday, but was on track to post its biggest weekly rise in six weeks on signs that growth in China could be stabilising after first quarter growth hit forecasts and other indicators surprised to the upside. Continuación...