US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher as oil jumps
* Weekly jobless claims rise more than expected
* Tesla higher after results top expectations
* Alibaba rises after posting rise in profit
* Fitbit slumps after profit forecast misses est.
* Futures up: Dow 46 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 14 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks looked set to open higher on Thursday, after three straight days of losses, as oil prices rose for the first time this week, and investors awaited the monthly jobs data on Friday.
Oil prices jumped more than 3 percent as a huge wildfire near Canada's oil sands region and escalating tensions in Libya stoked concerns among investors of a near-term shortage in supply.
Jobs data for April is expected to show that nonfarm payrolls likely rose by 202,000, after rising 215,000 in March. The unemployment rate is forecast to hold at 5 percent. Continuación...