US STOCKS-U.S. stocks gain as oil rebounds
* Weekly jobless claims rise more than expected
* Tesla reverses premarket gains, falls 4.5 pct
* Alibaba rises after reporting results
* Kraft Heinz jumps to record high after profit tops est.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.26 pct, S&P 0.20 pct, Nasdaq 0.18 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 5 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow were higher in late morning trading on Thursday as a rise in oil boosted energy shares, but gains on Nasdaq were limited as Tesla dragged.
The electric carmaker's shares reversed premarket gains to trade down 4.5 percent after analysts expressed doubts about the company's ability to deliver vehicles ahead of schedule.
Oil prices jumped about 3 percent as a huge wildfire in Canada's oil sands region and escalating tensions in Libya stoked concerns among investors of a near-term shortage in supply. Continuación...