REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St slips as consumer stocks, oil drag
(Refiles to correct consumer discretionary index's Reuters instrument code in paragraph 12)
* Weekly jobless claims rise more than expected
* Tesla reverses premarket gains, falls 4.5 pct
* Alibaba rises after reporting results
* Kraft Heinz jumps to record high after profit tops est.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.10 pct, S&P 0.18 pct, Nasdaq 0.24 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
May 5 (Reuters) - Wall Street gave up early gains and slipped into the red in afternoon trading on Thursday, dragged down by consumer discretionary stocks and retreating oil prices.
Oil prices had jumped on concerns that a huge wildfire in Canada's oil sands region and escalating tensions in Libya would hit supply, but later slipped well off their highs. Continuación...