US STOCKS-Wall St drops as Disney, Macy's lead rout in consumer stocks
* Disney falls after rare earnings miss
* Macy's weak report weighs on other retailers
* Fossil hits 6-1/2 yr low on forecast cut
* Office Depot, Staples slump after calling off merger
* Indexes down: Dow 0.66 pct, S&P 0.47 pct, Nasdaq 0.43 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates shares)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as weak earnings reports from Walt Disney, Macy's and Fossil reverberated across the consumer sector.
Disney shares were down 4.5 percent at $101.82 after the company posted a rare earnings miss. The stock was the biggest drag on the Dow, accounting for about 33 points of the index's 80 points fall.
Department store chain Macy's tumbled 12 percent to $32.58, while Fossil sank as much as 34 percent to a six-and-a-half year low of $26.51 after the two companies slashed their full-year forecasts. Continuación...