US STOCKS-Dow, S&P gain with oil prices, Apple leads Nasdaq lower
* U.S. crude oil hits six-month high
* Apple hits new 52-week low, weighs on indexes
* Kohl's falls after posting drop in net sales
* Monsanto jumps on reports of Bayer mulling bid for company
* Dow up 0.15 pct, S&P up 0.09 pct, Nasdaq down 0.19 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 12 (Reuters) - The Dow and S&P 500 rose slightly in early trading on Thursday as a rise in oil prices boosted materials and energy shares, but a decline in Apple capped gains and pushed the Nasdaq lower.
U.S. oil prices hit a six-month high as data from the International Energy Agency showing tightening supply, while U.S. crude inventories unexpectedly decreased.
Oil majors and Dow components Exxon and Chevron were up about 1 percent. Continuación...