US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower ahead of Fed minutes
* Fed April meeting minutes to be released at 2 p.m. ET
* Target falls as sales miss estimates
* Wal-Mart, Costco also fall following Target results
* Tesla up after Goldman Sachs upgrades to "buy"
* Futures down: Dow 56 pts, S&P 5.75 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street looked set to open lower on Wednesday as a fall in Target's shares weighed on futures ahead of the release of minutes from the Federal Reserve's April meeting.
Shares of Target were down 7.4 percent at $68.20 in premarket trading after its quarterly sales missed expectations.
Dow-component Wal-Mart Stores, which reports results on Thursday, was also down 3.2 percent at $63. Costco Wholesale slipped 2.4 percent to $140.13. Continuación...