US STOCKS-Wall St lower as retail shares weigh; Fed minutes eyed
* Fed April meeting minutes to be released at 2 p.m. ET
* Target falls as sales miss estimates
* Wal-Mart, Costco also fall following Target results
* Tesla up after Goldman Sachs upgrades to "buy"
* Indexes down: Dow 0.44 pct, S&P 0.30 pct, Nasdaq 0.09 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street opened lower on Wednesday as a fall in retail shares weighed ahead of the release of minutes from the Federal Reserve's April meeting.
Shares of Target were down 8.3 percent at $67.50 after its quarterly sales missed expectations.
Dow-component Wal-Mart Stores, which reports results on Thursday, was also down 3 percent at $63.10. Costco Wholesale slipped 2.8 percent to $139.61. Continuación...