US STOCKS-Wall St turns higher as bank stocks offset retail shares
* Fed April meeting minutes to be released at 2 p.m. ET
* Target falls as sales miss estimates
* Wal-Mart, Costco also fall following Target results
* Tesla up after Goldman Sachs upgrades to "buy"
* Indexes up: Dow 0.02 pct, S&P 0.10 pct, Nasdaq 0.50 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street reversed course to trade slightly higher on Wednesday as the prospect of higher interest rates sent financial stocks up, offsetting a fall in retail shares.
The minutes from the Federal Reserve's April meeting, scheduled to be released at 2 p.m. ET (1800 GMT), could give clues on the path of rate hikes.
"There may be some nugget in the minutes that confirms what two Fed governors mentioned yesterday," said Mark Luschini, chief investment strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott in Philadelphia. Continuación...