US STOCKS-Wall St sharply lower amid rate hike bets, fall in oil
* Wal-Mart surges as results beat estimates
* Fed minutes suggest possibility of June rate hike
* NY Fed's Dudley says June, July hike "reasonable"
* S&P, Dow near two-month lows
* Indexes down: Dow 1.06 pct, S&P 0.98 pct, Nasdaq 1.08 pct (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan and Tanya Agrawal
May 19 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell sharply on Thursday after the Federal Reserve signaled the possibility of an interest rate hike as early as June and a stronger dollar and oversupply concerns pressured oil prices.
The S&P 500 and Dow fell to two-month lows in late morning trading.
Minutes of the Fed's April meeting, released on Wednesday, caught the market by surprise as they showed that most policymakers thought a June rate hike was appropriate, given continued improvement in the U.S. economy. Continuación...