BRIEF-Deere & Co Q2 earnings per share $1.56
May 20 (Reuters) - Deere & Co :
* Announces second-quarter earnings of $495 million
* Q2 sales $7.875 billion versus I/B/E/S view $6.71 billion
* Q2 earnings per share $1.56
* Full-year forecast calls for 9% sales decline and earnings of $1.2 billion.
* Deere's worldwide sales of agriculture and turf equipment are forecast to decrease by about 8 percent for fiscal-year 2016
* Industry sales for agricultural equipment in U.S. and Canada are forecast to be down 15 to 20 percent for 2016
* Company equipment sales are projected to decrease about 9 percent for fiscal 2016 and to be about 12 percent lower for Q3
* Full-year 2016 industry sales in EU28 are forecast to be flat to down 5 percent Continuación...