REFILE-US STOCKS-Consumer, health stocks lift Wall St ahead of Yellen
(Corrects typo in first paragraph)
* Second reading of Q1 GDP at 0.8 pct vs. 0.9 pct est.
* Yellen to speak at 1:15 p.m. ET
* GameStop drops after forecast falls short of expectations
* Ulta Salon jumps after raising full-year forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 0.13 pct, S&P 0.21 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
May 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street was higher in late morning trading on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track for its largest weekly gain since March, helped by gains in consumer discretionary and health stocks and ahead of a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
Investors are looking for clues on the timing of the next rate hike from Yellen's speech, which comes after comments from several policymakers earlier this week that the U.S. economy has the capacity to absorb a rate hike. Continuación...