UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 11
(Adds company items)
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 43 points, or 0.6 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.2 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 15.12 points, or 0.2 percent, on Wednesday at 6866.42 points, its fifth straight day of gains as stronger financial stocks offset weaker energy shares which tracked a pullback in oil prices.
* LSE/DEUTSCHE BOERSE: Deutsche Boerse said on Wednesday that more than 75 percent of its shares have been tendered for its agreed $29 billion merger with the London Stock Exchange Group.
* GLENCORE: Glencore's first-half zinc production was 31 percent lower than in the same period last year following previously announced cuts mainly in Australia and Peru, it said on Thursday.
* COCA-COLA HBC: Soft drink bottler Coca-Cola HBC reported lower revenue for the first half of the year hurt by unseasonably cool weather in Europe and economic problems in other markets, it said on Thursday.
* CINEWORLD GROUP: British cinema operator Cineworld Group Plc said its revenue in the first half grew 8.3 percent to 356.7 million pounds ($464.03 million) as titles released during the period such as "The Jungle Book", "Deadpool" and "Captain America: Civil War" attracted more viewers.
* ALDERMORE: Aldermore Group Plc reported a better-than-expected 45 percent jump in first-half underlying pretax profit and said it had not yet seen a direct impact on its business from Britain's vote to leave the European Union. Continuación...