UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 15
(Adds futures, company news items)
Aug 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening slightly up on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.12 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed flat in percentage terms at 6,916.02 points as the top share index steadied on Friday after reaching a 14-month high, though mining stocks fell following a weak set of data from China.
* WILLIAM HILL: British bookmaker William Hill said on Monday it had rejected a revised takeover proposal from rivals 888 Holdings and Rank Group, saying it continues to undervalue the group.
* BOVIS HOMES: British housebuilder Bovis Homes said it was too soon to assess the impact of the Brexit vote and a cut in interest rates on the housing market but that it had been pleased with the solid level of interest shown by homebuyers.
* G4S: G4S, the world's largest security group, named Tim Weller as its new chief financial officer on Monday, poaching him from oilfield services company Petrofac where he held the same role.
* GLENCORE: Swiss-based mining and trading firm Glencore said it would begin arbitration proceedings against Bolivia over the nationalization of some of its assets by the Evo Morales government.
* SAGE GROUP: Sage Group, a provider of accounting, payroll and payments software for businesses, said cyber attackers had used an internal login to access the data of some of its British customers. Continuación...