China Stocks-Factors to watch on Wednesday
* Previous day performance:
* SSEC -0.5 pct, CSI300 -0.4 pct, HSI +0.1 pct
* CNY official close 6.6267 per dollar, 1.6 pct softer vs US$ last 90 days
* FTSE China A50 -1.4 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.9 pct
SHANGHAI, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Following is a list of recent corporate and policy announcements, as well as other news that might affect Chinese financial markets on Wednesday.
Policy, government, sector news:
* China approved the launch of a long-awaited scheme to allow stock trading between Hong Kong and Shenzhen, the world's second-busiest, and tech-heavy, exchange
* China banks' net forex sales hit 4-month high in July
* China Jan-July non-financial ODI +60.8 pct y/y -state media Continuación...