UPDATE 3-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept. 6
(Updates factors, adds company news item)
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 6 points, or 0.1 percent, on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.10 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.2 percent on Monday at 6,879.42, as a fall in the shares of Royal Bank of Scotland and its rival Lloyds weighed on the overall market.
* BRITISH AIRWAYS: Travellers flying through three major London airports faced delays on Tuesday due to a protest at City airport and a technological glitch at British Airways that affected check-in times.
* SPORTS DIRECT: Sports Direct said on Tuesday it had ordered its legal advisers to further review its working practices and would engage with shareholders over its corporate governance after coming in for a raft of criticism this year.
* ASHMORE: Investment management firm Ashmore Group posted forecast-beating full-year profits on Tuesday, buoyed by a recovery in market performance and investor sentiment towards emerging markets.
* BERKELEY: British house builder Berkeley Group said the property market in August, traditionally a quiet month, had stabilised after a jump in cancellations in the wake of June's vote to leave the European Union.
* HALFORDS: Halfords Group Plc on Tuesday reported strong sales in its cycling business during late July and August, helped by new ranges and deeper promotion. Continuación...