UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept. 7
(Adds futures, company news items)
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 0.2 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures trading up 0.25 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.8 percent on Tuesday, as a fall in the shares of Royal Bank of Scotland and its rival Lloyds weighed on the overall market.
* BARRATT: Britain's biggest housebuilder Barratt Developments said it was encouraged by higher sales during July and August, calling the period since the UK voted to leave the EU on June 23 "business as usual".
* BGEO: BGEO Group Plc, the holding company for JSC Bank of Georgia, said it had appointed Kakhaber Kiknavelidze as CEO of JSC Bank of Georgia with immediate effect.
* VECTURA: Drugmaker Vectura Group Plc said it raised its revenue expectations for the nine months to Dec. 31 following strong trading to the end of August.
* HARGREAVES: British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said on Wednesday its Chief Executive Ian Gorham would step down in September 2017, as it posted a 10 percent rise in full-year pretax profits.
* ASHTEAD: British industrial equipment hire group Ashtead Group Plc expects full-year results to be ahead of forecasts after posting a 4 percent rise in pretax profit for the first quarter of its fiscal year. Continuación...