UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 13
(Updates futures, adds company news items)
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 26 to 30 points, or 0.4-0.5 percent, on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 1.1 percent at 6,776.95 points on Monday, led lower by a slump in AB Foods, as stocks and bonds were sold off across the world on nervousness about central bank policies.
* OCADO: British online grocer Ocado reported a 13.6 percent rise in quarterly retail sales but said the intensely competitive market was causing margin pressure and cautioned it would not go away any time soon.
* ESURE: British insurer esure Group Plc said it would list its price comparison website, Gocompare.com separately on the London Stock Exchange.
* JD SPORTS FASHION: British sportswear firm JD Sports Fashion Plc posted a 73 percent jump in first-half pretax profit on Tuesday, led by a strong performance in its sports fashion business.
* HSBC: HSBC's retail banking and wealth management head John Flint expects banks to partner more with financial technology (fintech) companies in the coming years to help meet changing demands from customers.
* WM MORRISON: While investors have had their sights trained on the biggest names slugging it out in Britain's supermarket price war, one former struggler, Morrisons, may be embarking on a quiet revolution. Continuación...