UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 19
(Updates futures, adds company news item)
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 68 points, or 1 percent, on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.94 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.3 percent on Friday at 6,710.28, as heavyweight bank stocks dropped after U.S. regulators demanded $14 billion from Deutsche Bank to settle claims over misselling mortgage-backed bonds.
* WH IRELAND: Financial services company WH Ireland Group Plc said on Monday that Kuwaiti European Holdings Group (KEH) was considering buy a stake in the company.
* MITIE: Outsourced services provider Mitie Group Plc lowered its full-year operating profit outlook on Monday citing a reduction in higher margin project volumes and spending by clients in the wake of Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* DAIRY CREST: Britain's Dairy Crest Group Plc said on Monday that it expects first-half profit to be ahead of last year, helped by higher sales volumes across its brands.
* UK INVESTMENT: British companies scaled back their investment plans in the month after Britain voted to leave the European Union, a survey by Lloyds Bank showed on Monday, a further sign the decision is likely to have a lasting impact on the economy.
* UK BONDS: Britain's impending exit from the European Union does not weaken the case for the union of Scotland with the rest of the United Kingdom despite its difficulties, Britain's Secretary of State for Scotland says. Continuación...