US STOCKS-Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
* Futures up: Dow 45 pts, S&P 6.25 pts, Nasdaq 13.5 pts
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Sept 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly higher on Tuesday after investors awarded the first presidential debate to Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.
* The markets appear to see Clinton as the candidate of the status quo, while few are sure what a Trump presidency might mean for U.S. foreign policy, international trade deals or the domestic economy.
* Snap polls after Monday's debate suggested Clinton had bolstered her chances. Markets across the globe swung higher on Tuesday.
* Oil prices fell about 1.4 percent on Tuesday as hopes for a deal to cut output faded at a producer meeting in Algeria.
* Wall Street closed lower in volatile trading on Monday after Deutsche Bank weighed on financials.
* The German lender's U.S. stock continued to slide in premarket trading on Tuesday.
* Investors will be following a speech by Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer for hints on the timing of the next interest rate hike. Continuación...