US STOCKS-Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
* Futures down: Dow 14 pts, S&P 1 pt, Nasdaq 5 pts
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Sept 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly lower on Friday as fresh worries about Deutsche Bank's woes unsettled investors.
* The largest German lender's stock fell to a record low on Friday on news that a number of hedge funds had pulled out collateral as the bank faces a $14 billion demand from U.S. authorities for misselling mortgage-backed securities.
* U.S. stocks fell sharply on Thursday amid choppy trading as banks took a beating due to declines in Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo, whose chief executive was rebuked by lawmakers over his handling of sales abuses.
* Citigroup was down 0.66 percent premarket, while U.S.-listed shares of RBS fell by a similar margin. Stocks of other big U.S. banks were little changed.
* Oil prices fell 1.7 percent as investors cashed in on a two-day rally after OPEC members agreed to curb output to stabilize an over-supplied market.
* The markets are due for increased volatility as the third-quarter earnings season approaches and as uncertainty brews over the outcome of the U.S. presidential election in November.
* A report at 8:30 a.m. ET (1230 GMT) is expected to show core personal consumption expenditure, the Federal Reserve's preferred inflation measure, rose 0.2 percent in August. Continuación...