UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 3
(Adds futures, company news items)
Oct 3 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 15 points, or 0.2 percent, on Monday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.1 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.3 percent lower on Friday at 6,899.33 points, as miners fell and financials stocks eased on uncertainty over Deutsche Bank's financial health and as a spate of broker downgrades hit outsourcer Capita.
* MORGAN SINDALL: Construction company Morgan Sindall Plc named Michael Findlay its new chairman on Monday, to replace Adrian Martin.
* ASTRAZENECA: Britain's AstraZeneca said it had licensed a potential medicine for inflammatory diseases to Allergan for an upfront payment of $250 million and potential additional payments of up to $1.27 billion.
* WEIR: Engineering company Weir Group Plc said it had named John Heasley as chief financial officer with immediate effect.
* JANUS CAPITAL/HENDERSON: Fund management firms Janus Capital and Henderson Global Investors have agreed an all-share merger to form a company managing more than $320 billion in assets, the firms said on Monday.
* BREXIT: Britain needs a new plan to balance the competing demands of fixing its still-weak public finances and boosting the economy with infrastructure spending following the vote to leave the European Union, finance minister Philip Hammond is expected to say on Monday. Continuación...