US STOCKS-Futures slightly higher as European stocks rise
* Futures up: Dow 3 pts, S&P 1.25 pts, Nasdaq 5.75 pts
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Oct 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were slightly higher on Tuesday, mirroring European markets, which gained following a rebound in Deutsche Bank shares.
* Frankfurt-listed shares of Deutsche Bank were up 0.52 percent following support from major clients and rivals as the biggest German lender negotiates with the U.S. Justice Department over a $14 billion demand for mis-selling mortgage-backed securities.
* The bank's U.S-listed stock was up 0.31 percent before the bell and was the most heavily traded.
* London's FTSE was up nearly 2 percent, hovering around its record high, as investors cheered the idea of a weaker pound boosting firms' exports.
* Europe's bourses all rose, with a 1.2 percent rise in Deutsche Bank also helping the mood.
* Investors are treading carefully ahead of the U.S. corporate earnings season, U.S. presidential elections and Britain's separation from the European Union.
* A crucial jobs report on Friday will give a glimpse into the health of the U.S. labor market and play a big role in the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rate hikes. Continuación...