UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 5
(Adds futures, company news)
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down about 10 points, or 0.14 percent, on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.9 percent.
* The UK blue chip index closed 1.3 percent higher on Tuesday at 7,047 points.
* SABMILLER: Tokyo-based brewer Asahi Group Holdings plans to offer more than 500 billion yen ($4.87 billion) for SABMiller Plc's beer business in five Eastern European countries, the Nikkei business daily said.
* TESCO: Britain's biggest retailer Tesco set out plans to increase its profitability in the next three years, after reporting a 60 percent rise in first-half profit and a third straight quarter of UK underlying sales growth.
* TUI: Air Berlin said on Wednesday it had entered discussions with TUI Group and Etihad about a combination of its tourist businesses.
* BHP BILLITON/BP: BHP Billiton said the second phase of its Mad Dog offshore joint venture with BP in the Gulf of Mexico was economical at oil prices below $50 per barrel.
* BREXIT: The British government will only negotiate one deal for when it leaves the European Union, the country's Brexit minister, David Davis, said on Tuesday, adding that there would be no separate deal for London. Continuación...