UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 7
(Adds futures, company news items)
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up at between 7,063-7,068 points, or 0.9-1.0 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.28 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.5 percent at 6,999.96 points - still near its record intraday high of 7,122.74 points reached in April 2015 with budget airline easyJet sliding lower after issuing a profit warning.
* BHP BILLITON: Power is unlikely to be restored to the area near BHP Billiton's Olympic Dam copper mine in South Australia before Monday, nearly two weeks after a massive outage forced it to shut down, power supplier ElectraNet said on Friday.
* SVG/HARBOURVEST: U.S. private equity firm HarbourVest Partners said it had extended its $1.35 billion offer for smaller rival SVG Capital, even after the British firm accepted an offer for its investment portfolio from Goldman Sachs and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto is waiting for word on the Mongolian government's efforts to attract investment for railway and power infrastructure projects that will boost the global miner's Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine, Chief Executive Jean-Sebastien Jacques said.
* DEUTSCHE BANK: Two leading hedge funds which made big bets on Deutsche Bank shares falling are now reducing their "short" positions, in a sign of confidence in the stability of the lender.
* UK RETAILERS: Britain's fashion retailers endured a slump in sales in September as unseasonably warm weather deterred sales of autumn and winter collections, industry data showed on Friday. Continuación...