US STOCKS-Futures up on tech earnings, Nasdaq to extend record
* Futures up: Dow 13 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
April 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Friday as strong results from tech behemoths Google, Amazon and Microsoft set the Nasdaq Composite on track to set a record closing high for the second straight day.
* The S&P 500 index touched a record intraday high on Thursday, while the Nasdaq closed at 5,056.06 surpassing a 2000 record set just before the dot-com crash.
* Amazon shares jumped 10 percent to $429.50 in premarket trading after the e-commerce company's revenue came in above estimates.
* Google rose 4 percent to $580 after reporting higher quarterly revenue and profit as rising online ad volume offset a hit from the strong dollar.
* Microsoft shares rose 3.3 percent to $44.78 before the bell as the software giant's results topped Wall Street estimates.
* Starbucks shares gained 4.4 percent to $51.50 following the coffee chain's strong quarterly results.
* Apple gained 0.6 percent to $130.45 after the company said it aims to ship at least 20 million Apple Watches this year, well above many analysts' forecasts. Continuación...