US STOCKS-Fed caution, weak economic growth weigh on futures
* Futures down: Dow 51 pts, S&P 4.25 pts, Nasdaq 20 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were lower on Thursday, a day after data showed that U.S. economic growth slowed to a crawl in the first-quarter and a Federal Reserve statement that provided little clarity on a rate hike timeline.
* Data released on Wednesday showed gross domestic product expanded at an only 0.2 percent annual rate as harsh weather put off shoppers and energy companies cut spending.
* The Fed attributed poor economic numbers to "transitory factors" but pointed to soft patches across the economy, in a sign it may have to hold off hiking rates until at least September.
* Apple shares fell 0.9 percent to $127.50 in premarket trading after early adopters of the Apple Watch complained that many key functions are disrupted by their tattoos.
* Yelp shares fell 17.7 percent to $42.71 a day after the operator of consumer review website forecast second-quarter revenue below analysts' expectations.
* Glu Mobile shares jumped 21.3 percent to $6.55 after Chinese social networking company Tencent Holdings agreed to buy a 14.6 percent stake in the company.
* Baidu shares dropped 4 percent to $210.10 a day after China's dominant Internet search engine posted its slowest quarterly revenue growth rate in almost seven years. Continuación...