US STOCKS-Wall St higher led by health, finance stocks
* McDonald's down after revealing turnaround plan
* Berkshire up, gives biggest boost to S&P
* Fracking stocks fall after Einhorn comments
* U.S. factory orders post largest gain in eight months
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 4 (Reuters) - Wall Street was up on Monday afternoon, adding to gains from Friday, as investors bought beaten-down healthcare stocks and Berkshire Hathaway led finance stocks higher.
Berkshire rose 1.8 percent to $145.98 and gave the biggest boost to the S&P after the insurance and investment conglomerate's results beat forecasts.
Eight of the 10 S&P sectors were higher, with the finance index gaining 0.7 percent and the health index up 0.8 percent. Continuación...