US STOCKS-Wall St mixed as positive jobs data offsets bond rout
* Treasuries trim gains after weekly jobless claims
* Rate hike possible at any meet, Chicago Fed president
* Alibaba jumps on better-than-expected results
* Whole Foods slumps after results
* Indexes down: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.1 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
May 7 (Reuters) - Wall Street was mixed in choppy trading early on Thursday as better-than-expected U.S. jobs data led to U.S. Treasuries trimming their gains, giving the markets some relief from the rout in global bond markets.
The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits rose marginally last week, staying near a 15-year low in a sign that the labor market continues to strengthen despite moderate economic growth.
The data also pushed the dollar to its session high. Continuación...