US STOCKS-Wall St falls as Grexit fears grow, volatility spikes
* Nine of 10 S&P sectors in the red
* Financials weigh on the S&P
* CBOE Volatility index spikes 18 pct
* Euro STOXX 50 index - biggest one-day fall since 2011
* Indexes down: Dow 1.11 pct, S&P 1.12 pct, Nasdaq 1.30 pct (Adds details, updates prices)
By Sweta Singh
June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended their losses in heavy trading on Monday, adding to a global selloff, after a collapse in Greek bailout talks intensified fears that the country could be the first to exit the euro zone.
All three major indexes fell more than 1 percent on the same day for the first time in more than a month as investors dropped riskier assets such as equities and commodities.
Volatility rose sharply as nine of the 10 main S&P sectors retreated. The only group to rise was utilities, considered a defensive play. Continuación...