US STOCKS-Wall St to open higher on Greece rescue deal
* Greece wins conditional agreement to receive $95 bln
* Athens has to pass unpopular reforms by Wednesday
* U.S. Treasury to release monthly budget report at 2 p.m.
* Apple rises after Socgen upgrades to "buy"
* Futures up: Dow 128 pts, S&P 14 pts, Nasdaq 37 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Monday after euro zone leaders reached an agreement with Greece to move forward with a third bailout loan for the country to avert bankruptcy.
Greece won conditional agreement to receive a possible $95 billion over three years, along with an assurance that euro zone finance ministers would start discussing ways to bridge a funding gap until a bailout - subject to parliamentary approvals - is finally ready.
That will only happen if Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras can meet a tight timetable for enacting unpopular reforms of value added tax, pensions and quasi-automatic budget cuts. Continuación...