US STOCKS-U.S. stocks advance on Greek deal; tech stocks lead
* Dow moves into black again for the year
* Nasdaq, S&P 500 enjoy best 3-day run in at least 5 months
* Oil price drops, helping airline stocks rise
* Netflix, Facebook, Amazon hit record highs
* Indexes up: Dow 0.99 pct, S&P 0.86 pct, Nasdaq 1.3 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday, with the Dow Jones industrial average moving into positive territory again for the year, after euro zone leaders reached an agreement with Greece to move forward with a bailout loan for the country to avert bankruptcy.
The news also put the Nasdaq composite on track for its best three-day run in 2015, while the S&P 500 was on track for its best three-day run in five months.
The technology index led the market higher, with Facebook, Netflix and Amazon all hitting record highs, while Apple's 1.6 percent rise gave the biggest boost to the Nasdaq. Continuación...