US STOCKS-Wall St set to open slightly lower
* JPMorgan profit beats estimates; Wells Fargo revenue misses
* Oil prices recover some ground after tumbling earlier
* June retail sales fall; weakest reading since February
* Micron rises after reports of takeover offer
* Futures: Dow down 12 pts, S&P down 1 pt, Nasdaq up 6 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open slightly lower on Tuesday as investor braced for a weak corporate reports for the quarter and as retail sales unexpectedly fell in June, which could raise concerns the economy was slowing again.
U.S. companies are expected to report their worst sales decline in nearly six years when they post second-quarter results, while earnings are expected to have fallen 2.9 percent, according to Thomson Reuters estimates data.
"The focus is shifting from macro factors to micro as we head into earnings season," said Art Hogan, chief market strategist at Wunderlich Securities in New York. Continuación...