US STOCKS-Wall St rises as oil prices recovery boosts energy stocks
* Oil prices recover some ground after tumbling earlier
* Twitter retreats after buyout report said to be fake
* JPMorgan profit beats estimates; Wells Fargo revenue misses
* Amazon hits record high on UBS upgrade
* Indexes up: Dow 0.32 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.68 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was higher on Tuesday, adding to three days of gains, as energy stocks rallied and Micron Technologies led tech stocks higher on reports of buyout interest.
Twitter jumped as much as 8.5 percent to $38.82 after a report, purportedly from Bloomberg, that the company was made a $31 billion offer. The stock quickly gave up most of its gains after Bloomberg said the report was fake.
Micron jumped as much as 12.4 percent and was the biggest gainer on the S&P 500. China's state-backed Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd is preparing a $23 billion bid for the U.S. memory chip maker, Reuters reported, in what would be the biggest Chinese takeover of a U.S. company. Continuación...