US STOCKS-Wall St higher as healthcare, energy stocks rally
* Oil prices recover some ground after tumbling earlier
* Twitter retreats after buyout report said to be fake
* JPMorgan profit beats estimates; Wells Fargo revenue misses
* Amazon hits record high on UBS upgrade
* Indexes up: Dow 0.35 pct, S&P 0.38 pct, Nasdaq 0.66 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 14 (Reuters) - Wall Street was higher in early afternoon trading on Tuesday, led by a rally in healthcare stocks and as energy stocks rose after oil prices recovered on easing fears of higher crude supplies due to the Iran nuclear deal.
Twitter jumped as much as 8.5 percent after a report, purportedly from Bloomberg, that the company was made a $31 billion offer. Bloomberg and Twitter said the report was fake and the stock quickly gave up most of its gains to trade up 3 percent at $36.86.
Micron Technology jumped as much as 12.7 percent to $19.84 and was the biggest gainer on the S&P 500. China's state-backed Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd is preparing a $23 billion bid for the U.S. memory chip maker, Reuters reported, in what would be the biggest Chinese takeover of a U.S. company. Continuación...