US STOCKS-Wall St little changed; Celgene leads healthcare rally
* Celgene soars on deal to buy Receptos
* Bank of America rises after profit more than doubles
* Greek parliament to vote on reforms for bailout package
* Delta's unit revenue warnings weighs on airline stocks
* Dow down 0.06 pct, S&P down 0.01 pct, Nasdaq up 0.28 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 15 (Reuters) - The Dow Jones and the S&P 500 were little changed in morning trading on Wednesday, while Celgene led a rally in health stocks that pushed the Nasdaq to modest gains.
Bank of America reported its biggest quarterly profit in nearly four years. The bank's shares rose 2.2 percent to $17.51, boosting the financial index.
Celegene's shares jumped as much as 9.4 percent to a record high of $134.34 after the company said it would buy Receptos for $7.2 billion to get a potential multibillion-dollar drug. Continuación...