US STOCKS-Wall St set to open up on strong quarterly reports
* ECB to meet later in the day to discuss Greece funding
* Citigroup rises after posting highest profit in 8 years
* Netflix jumps on rise in subscribers
* Intel, eBay post better-than-expected results
* Futures up: Dow 44 pts, S&P 8 pts, Nasdaq 18 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open slightly higher on Thursday as investors welcomed Greek parliamentary approval of a bailout plan and on strong results from bluechip companies such as Citigroup, eBay and Netflix .
The European Central Bank will meet later in the day and is expected to ease its funding squeeze on shuttered Greek banks.
"Now that Greece has been taken care of for the time being, the focus has shifted to what's happening on the ground in the U.S.," said Mark Luschini, chief investment strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott. Continuación...