US STOCKS-Wall St opens higher on strong quarterly reports
* ECB raises emergency funding for Greek banks
* Citigroup hits 6-year high on strong results
* Netflix jumps on rise in subscribers
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.25 pct, S&P 0.56 pct, Nasdaq 0.65 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street rose sharply on Thursday as the Greek parliament approved a bailout plan and bluechip companies such as Citigroup, eBay and Netflix reported strong results.
After the Greek vote, the European Central Bank slightly raised its emergency funding for Greek banks to help them partially reopen after euro zone governments agreed in principle to grant Athens a new three-year loan.
"Now that Greece has been taken care of for the time being, the focus has shifted to what's happening on the ground in the U.S.," said Mark Luschini, chief investment strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott. Continuación...