US STOCKS-Wall St jumps on strong earnings report
* Greek parliament votes in favor of austerity measures
* Citigroup hits 6-year high on strong results
* Netflix, eBay hit record highs after results
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.2 pct, S&P 0.66 pct, Nasdaq 1.05 pct (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street rose sharply on Thursday, with the Nasdaq composite touching a three-week high, as bellwether companies such as Citigroup, eBay and Netflix reported strong results.
Netflix rose as much as 16.6 percent to a record high of $114.45, a day after the company added nearly a third more subscribers than expected in the second quarter. The stock propelled the Nasdaq 100 to a record high.
Investor confidence was also bolstered after the Greek parliament voted in favor of austerity measures to reopen talks for a third bailout. Continuación...