US STOCKS-Wall St gains as bellwethers post strong earnings reports
* Greek parliament votes in favor of austerity measures
* Citigroup hits 6-year high on strong results
* Netflix, eBay, Amazon hit record high
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 0.64 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street rose sharply on Thursday, with the Nasdaq touching a three-week high and the S&P 500 less than 1 percent from its record high, as bellwether companies such as Citigroup, eBay and Netflix reported strong results.
However, dour reports from Goldman Sachs and UnitedHealth capped gains on the Dow. Goldman fell 1.2 percent after posting its smallest quarterly profit in nearly four years, while UnitedHealth fell 0.5 percent after missing Wall Street's cost estimates.
Netflix rose 16.9 percent to a record high of $114.72, a day after reporting strong subscribers numbers. Amazon rose 2.5 percent also to an all-time high of $472.79 after reporting record sales on its Prime Day. The two stocks propelled the Nasdaq 100 to a record high. Continuación...