US STOCKS-Google boosts Nasdaq futures; Dow, S&P flat
* Futures: Dow down 20 pts, S&P down 0.5 pts, Nasdaq up 14 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
July 17 (Reuters) - Nasdaq stock futures rose on Friday after strong results from Google overnight, while the S&P and Dow futures were little changed ahead of a raft of economic data that could give clues on the timing of an interest rate increase.
* The Nasdaq composite closed at a record high on Thursday, boosted by strong results from tech companies such as Netflix and ebay.
* The three major indexes are poised to end the week higher following strong earnings reports from most of the blue-chip companies.
* Google jumped 12 percent to $674.55, poised to open at a record high, a day after its profit beat forecasts for the first time in six quarters and the company said it would be more disciplined on spending.
* General Electric shares rose 2.6 percent to $27.74 in premarket trading after the conglomerate raised its 2015 outlook for its industrial manufacturing businesses.
* Honeywell was up 2.8 percent to $106.50 after the U.S. manufacturer of aerospace parts and climate control systems reported a 9 percent rise in quarterly profit.
* Economic data due Friday is expected to show the Consumer Price Index rose at a slower rate in June than it did in May. Building permits is likely to have declined in June, while groundbreaking is likely to have increased for the month. The data is are expected at 8:30 a.m. ET (1230 GMT) Continuación...