US STOCKS-Nasdaq set to open at record high after Google results
* Strong economic data adds to confidence
* German parliament votes to reopen Greece talks
* Google set to open at record high after results
* Boeing falls after announcing charge
* Futures: Dow down 8 pts, S&P up 1.5 pts, Nasdaq up 21 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 17 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite index was poised to open at a record high on Friday after strong results from Google overnight, while Boeing kept a check on the S&P and the Dow.
Strong consumer price index data, rebounding housing starts numbers and surging building permits could give the Federal Reserve confidence that inflation will gradually rise toward its 2 percent target.
Google jumped 13.1 percent to $680.31, poised to open at a record high, a day after its profit beat forecasts for the first time in six quarters and the company said it would be more disciplined on spending. Continuación...