US STOCKS-Nasdaq opens at record high after Google results
* Strong economic data adds to confidence
* German parliament votes to reopen Greece talks
* Google set to open at record high after results
* Boeing to take charge; share drop weighs on Dow
* Dow down 0.31 pct, S&P down 0.06 pct, Nasdaq up 0.52 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 17 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite index opened at a record high on Friday on strong results from Google, while Boeing kept a check on the Dow.
Strong consumer price index data, rebounding housing starts numbers and surging building permits could give the Federal Reserve confidence that inflation will gradually rise toward its 2 percent target.
Google jumped as much as 14.5 percent to a record high of $688.81, a day after its profit beat forecasts for the first time in six quarters and the company said it would be more disciplined on spending. Continuación...