US STOCKS-Nasdaq hits record high; energy weighs on S&P, Dow
* Google hits record high after strong results
* Facebook rallies to all-time high on Google report
* Energy index at lowest level in more than 2 years
* Boeing to take charge; share drop weighs on Dow
* Dow down 0.39 pct, S&P down 0.09 pct, Nasdaq up 0.59 pct (Adds details, quote, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 17 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite hit a record high on Friday on strong results from Google, while the Dow and the S&P 500 fell, dragged down by Boeing and energy stocks.
A sharp drop in crude prices pushed the S&P 500 energy index down 1.37 percent to its lowest level since January 2013. Exxon, down 0.7 percent, and Chevron, down 1.5 percent, were the biggest drag on the sector and also weighed on the broader market.
U.S. crude dropped 1.39 percent and Brent declined 0.74 percent on concerns of growing oversupply. Continuación...